Life running in the dessert

Upcoming St. George Half Marathon

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 7:25 PM
To be honest, this race kinda snuck up on me. Reason being I have been recovering fro a bum foot for almost the last three months, and I've been sick all week. So when I got an email letting me know that I need to register for this race, I was a little surprised, I though I had more time til race day. But now that race day is here, I am excited to run this race for many reasons: First race of 2015, Running in St.George, Second race of the St.George Racing Series to secure my spot for the St.George Marathon later this year.

The race has also released what the medal and shirts are going to look like:



I think they both look incredible. Definitely a great medal to add to the collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment