Life running in the dessert

Planning for the week ahead

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 11:51 PM
I've taken a few more days to recover from my ankle, it has been feeling stronger over the weekend. I know look forward to this week to see if I'm able to run more and get some quality workouts in. I have to remember, that I have a half marathon coming up in January. So I don't have a lot of time, I need to start working as soon as possible. A few weeks after the half marathon, I have a full marathon at Huntington Beach, CA in February.

My goal is to run about four times this week, and at least three times in the gym doing standard weight training. I'm really hoping that my ankle will hold strong this week, I'll have to watch it closely. If my ankle does well this week, then I'll move towards upping the workouts next week.

Just under two months for the St. George Half Marathon. This will be a great introductory race  for 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment