Life running in the dessert

Resting from sore ankle

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 12:08 AM

Displaying IMAG0420.jpg

I have been resting my right ankle for the past week. After a 14 mile run last Friday, then walking around for a few hours shortly after. Then spending about six hours moving furniture the following morning. Since then, I have been feeling a few sore muscles in foot and ankle. It has been a bit annoying this week, since I have not been able to train this week. No running, and no strength training.


The Surf City Marathon has been on my mind this week, and even though that the race is the start of February, its still not a lot of time to prepare for this race. And I have been eyeing this race to run 3:05, and since I have ran half marathons this year, I need all the time that I can to prepare for the 26.2.

I'm hoping that I can recover from this quickly, I'm getting really tired of waiting for my right foot to get with the program, I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. The anticipation is killing me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment