Life running in the dessert

Four Races, Five Medals - Maui Warrior Challenge

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 3:04 PM
I don't think there can be a better way to have the state of Hawaii covered. While doing research for Honolulu Marathon, I have stumbled upon this race on Maui. I have been to Maui before, and I loved the island. As I looked into the race more, I'm drawn to a challenge called the Maui Warrior Challenge. This is a series of races that span a couple of days, starting off with a 10k in the morning. Followed by a 1 mile run, topped off with a marathon the following morning. They guarantee three medals for the event, but with participation in all races, you can come home with four. What I have though of, is running in all events, to get all the medals and t-shirt, and 5 medals. I think that is a great trip.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment