Life running in the dessert

Race Line-up for the 2015 year

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 3:12 PM
Here are the races that I have planned so far for 2015. Many of these races will play a part in making my goal of 50 races in 50 states. In a perfect world, I would be able to make it to everyone of these races. I'm sure that there will be some cases that other events will be in the way to completing in all the listed races. However, if I am able to make it to these races, it will cover the majority of the states on this side of the country. I'm still looking for races in Idaho and Wyoming to run in 2015, I'm also seeing about making a trip to Montana. I've ran the Lake Powell Half this past weekend, I can now check Arizona off my list. Even now that I have Arizona covered, I still would like to run the Grand Canyon Half Marathon in May.

I'm already signed up for Surf City, St George Half and Wasatch Back Ragnar, and I have made plans to get to these events. Ogden Half, Grand Canyon, and Utah Valley are next registrations to get taken care of. This is going to be a great year for running! I'll be getting closer to my goal of 50 races in 50 states, seeing great cities along the way, and being in great company!

January - St. George Half Marathon


February - Surf City Marathon              


March -


April - Southern Utah Half Marathon


May - Ogden Half Marathon
         Grand Canyon Half Marathon


June - Utah Valley Half Marathon
Ragnar Relay Wasatch Back


July - Eugene Half Marathon


August - Rocky Mountain Half Marathon


September - Big Cottonwood Half Marathon


October - St. George Marathon


November - Ragnar Relay Las Vegas

December -

0 comments:

Post a Comment