Life running in the dessert

Video Series

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 10:24 PM

Displaying IMG_317323008143400.jpeg


Over the past couple of months, I have made a few videos where I'm going over running tips and advice. After making the videos, I have posted them to YouTube. I enjoy given my advice, hence, one of the reasons of this blog. But I want to do more with these videos, I want to make them more exciting, and a bit more professional. The tricky part is, finding the time to make these videos. Since I have no idea how to make a great video, it may be a bit time consuming to to start this off.

I have decided to make at least one video a week, and hoping that I would be able to make two. I'm thinking about, making a training/advice video to be published on Thursdays. With another weekly video that just talks about all other things running that will fall on Tuesdays. And hopefully once I start to figure out how to make the videos, they should come out more frequently.

And to along with all these videos, I at times will record running events such as training runs, races, workshops and anything that may pertain to running. I think that videos like these will help draw a better picture of the day and life of a runner for those who may not be as familiar.

So stay tuned, all videos that are uploaded to YouTube can be found here on this page: Delsol Vlog 

0 comments:

Post a Comment