Life running in the dessert

Halloween for Runners

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 9:31 PM
Haunted half marathons, a race where you wear your favorite costume and run with friends. A race when having more fun is the focus, rather than getting a PR. Definitely the lighter side of running, many thousands of runners will dress up, and run 5ks, 10ks, and half marathons. And in all my years running, I have yet to run one of these races. I know, sad. Its not that I don't like these races, because I think that they will be a lot of fun to be a part of. I haven't ran one before usually due to scheduling conflicts, or some other events that take me away. 

I plan to run one of these races in the future, I had a friend that challenged me to run a half marathon in a suit,. That means button shirt, tie and jacket. This sounds like a crazy idea, but with some of the other costumes that others wear, ii don't think that it would be a bad thing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment