Life running in the dessert

Current Running Playlist

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 8:19 PM

Displaying 20141201_201621.jpg
Running with music, I know that many runners do. Music can be a powerful tool to help move you along whether you are training or running a race. There are times where I would want to unplug and just listen to the breeze, my feet hitting the pavement, or sounds of the city. But music can really fire you up during a run, especially if you're running up a hill. And sometimes, it can make the difference of a bad run from a great run.

I'm pretty new to the 'running with music' world. I have started taking music with me a couple of years ago after years of thinking it was not beneficial. Now I take music on almost every run.

I change up my playlist quite often, it really depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes it'll be songs from the same genre, and other times, everything is random. I listen to about anything, from rock to classical. Sometimes music can match up to the workout I'm running that day.

So here is my current playlist that is on my MP3 player. See if there is any music that is on your running or workout list, or see if there are songs that see on the list that you want to include on yours.

Worship you - Vampire weekend
Shine - Collective Soul
Carry on - Fun
Symphonies - Kid Cudi
Little Wonders - Rob Thomas
All these things that I've done - The Killers
The Greatest Man that ever lived - Weezer
Lucy in the sky with diamonds - the Beatles
Somebody to Love - Queen
Lets see how far we've come - Matchbox 20
Bad Blood - Bastille
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Ballroom Blitz - The Sweet
Open your eyes - Guano Apes
Give you hell - All American Regets
Dream On - Aerosmith

So there you have it, this list is more of a random list. I change the list every two weeks or so, and these songs have fit my mood lately.

What are songs you have on your playlist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment