Life running in the dessert

My Running 'First World Problems'

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 10:17 PM
There are many problems that runners come across that makes life a little harder; such as: ordering a arm band thats too small for our phone. MP3 player runs out of battery before your workout is over. Or, laundry hasn't been done, so your clean workout clothes do not match.

I have heard many over the years, and had experience some myself. They seem to be bog problems at the time, but when looking back at it, they are really funny.

Here are some of my 'first-world problems' I experienced this year:

-I forgot my running MP3 player, so I had to run carrying my phone for music. I didn't have an armband, so I literally had to carry my phone(Samsung Note 3).

-I accidentally stepped into a muddy puddle with my new running shoes.

-Sometimes having a phone that can make several alarms, can be a problem within itself:
                                                  Waking up early to run can suck, but SOMEONE has to do it, right?

-Terrible weather outside, so now I have to run on a treadmill.

-And then getting to the gym, and EVERY TREADMILL IN THE WORLD IS TAKEN!!!

-I was running through beautiful countryside, but too far in the country so  my running app on my phone was not able to track my run.

-I usually don't take enough clothing with me to the starting line, so I end up freezing until the start of the race.

These are just a few from this year, but I have encountered many during the year in racing, training and recovery. They all but make our lives more interesting.

What are your 'first world problems' you've encountered as a runner? Post them below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment