Life running in the dessert

Social Media for Runners (abridged)

♠ Posted by Paul Naylor at 9:54 PM
I have used some social media outlets when it comes to my running, but with so many platforms out there, it gets a little confusing to know what platform does what. So I've made a list to help you out with some of the more popular social media platforms availible. 




                              I'm out #running
Twitter

                             I like running
Facebook

                          This is where I run
RunKeeper

                         Here's a vintage photo of me running
Instagram

                            Here I am running
Youtube

                                  Here's a recipe for runners
Pinterest

                               One of my skills is running
Linkedin

          Many experiences I've had running
Blogger

                   Track my running
MapMyRun


                  The song I wrote about running
Reverbnation

         Find songs about others running
Last fm

                 I'm a Google employee who runs
Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment